Notification of rights
In order to comply with the requirements of the Law of Ukraine “On Protection of Personal Data”, we inform that your personal data will become an integral part of the Manufacturer’s personal database, a part of the “Customers” database of “Winner Imports Ukraine, Ltd.”, hereinafter − the Company, as well as a part of the database of Official Dealers of the Company (hereinafter – the Dealers);
The purpose of obtaining your personal data is the need to ensure, in the future, the realization of both your rights and obligations, as well as the Manufacturer, the Company and Dealers’ rights and obligations arising from the Law of Ukraine “On Protection of Personal Data”, other legislative acts, an agreement concluded with you or initiated by you legal transaction.
We are informing you that the Law of Ukraine “On Protection of Personal Data” gives you the rights allowing you :
1) to know about the location of the abovementioned Manufacturer, Company and Dealers’ databases, which contain your personal data, its purpose and name, the location of the Manufacturer, the Company, the Dealers who are the owners of this database and the location of the administrator of this database, or to give the relevant authority to receive this information by persons authorized by you, except in cases established by law;
2) to receive information about the conditions for granting access to personal data, in particular information about third parties to whom your personal data stored in the database is transferred;
3) to have access to your personal data contained in the said databases of personal data;
4) to receive no later than thirty calendar days from the date of the request receipt, except in cases provided for by law, the answer as to whether your personal data is stored in the database of personal data, as well as to receive the contents of your personal data that is stored;
5) to make a justified request with a protest against the processing of your personal data by state authorities, local self-government bodies in the exercise of their powers envisaged by law;
6) to make a justified request with regard to the modification or destruction of your personal data by the Company, the Dealers, the Manufacturer and the administrator of this database, if this data is processed illegally or is unreliable;
7) to protect your personal data from unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to intentional concealment, failure to provide or untimely provision thereof, as well as to protect against the submission of information that is false or defamatory of your honor, dignity and business reputation;
8) to apply for the protection of your rights regarding personal data to state authorities, authorities of local self-government, whose powers include the protection of personal data;
9) to apply remedies in case of violation of the legislation on protection of personal data.
10) to make reservations as to the limitation of the right to process your personal data at the time of the consent;
11) to withdraw consent for the processing of personal data;
12) to know the mechanism of personal data automatic processing;
13) to protect against an automated solution that has legal implications.
We also consider it necessary to inform you that your personal data may be transferred to the appropriate authorities or persons on the grounds provided for by law and/or in connection with the implementation of rights and obligations in the field of relations between us or the areas of other relations that are formed in accordance with applicable law and/or terms of contracts concluded in accordance with the law, other transactions, and in particular
– tax authorities;
– authorities and economic entities that carry out or will carry out inspections of the Company, Dealers or implement the requirements of the law or the terms of a contract entered into with the Company, Dealers in accordance with applicable law;
– to other persons or authorities when realizing your rights and obligations, as a consumer, the Manufacturer, the Company and the Dealers, as the owners of the database, which includes your personal data.
Personal Data Protection Policy
“Winner Imports Ukraine, Ltd.” (hereinafter “Winner” and/or the “Distributor (Importer)”) respects the privacy of visitors to this website.
The personal data protection policy was developed in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine, in particular in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On Protection of Personal Data”, to provide information to you (to website visitors) on the amount of personal data that will be received from you, the purpose of obtaining personal data, the procedure for processing personal data, the conditions for providing access to personal data to third parties, etc.
The owner of database and location of personal data storage
The owner of the database, which contains personal data of site visitors, is the Automobile Manufacturing Plant of your car, “Winner Imports Ukraine, Ltd.” (hereinafter referred to as the Distributor or Winner), as well as the Official Dealers of the Distributor.
The purpose of obtaining and using personal data
Personal data will be processed for the purpose of concluding and executing Contracts and other legal acts initiated by me, realization of rights and obligations of the Parties arising from the legal acts and/or requirements of the current legislation, conducting a test drive, performing other legal acts initiated by the Parties, ensuring the receipt of a guarantee, post-warranty and other services, ordering spare parts and accessories, registration of the history of orders and service, as well as information on obtaining car insurance services from partners of the Company and its Official Dealers, carrying out direct/indirect marketing events, including those pertaining to monitoring of the quality of services provided to me by the Company and/or its Official Service Dealers, consideration of complaints and proposals on my behalf , ensuring that information, which may be of interest to me to meet my needs, is brought to my attention, including information about special offers of the Company and its Official Dealers, ensuring the realization of other areas of relations and/or providing me with additional related services by the partners of the Manufacturer, the Company and/or its Official Dealers within the framework of contracts with partners that will require the processing of personal data pertaining to me in view of observance of legislative requirements, the terms of the agreements and/or other transactions, or for the realization of the rights, obligations and interests of the Parties.
The amount of personal data that is collected from you
Winner collects your personal data on the official web site – http://winner.ua/ when filling in questionnaires, service orders, etc.
This information may include the following:
Other information that is obtained from you when you use our website
Every time you use the website http://winner.ua/, read the pages, or download information, our computers will automatically record such information about your visit from the computer that you use to work with our website.
This information does not identify you personally and is not your personal data. It only provides us with information about the number of website visitors and the types of computers they use. With this information, we can improve our website for all visitors and make it more useful for you.
Information includes the following:
Winner will not collect personal information about you by using cookie files, however, by activating cookie files or keeping them in active state, you give your consent to Winner to store cookie files in your browser. Please note that disabling cookie files may affect the functionality of the website and your work with the Winner website.
Protection of personal data
Winner ensures protection of personal data in compliance with the current legislation of Ukraine. Any information you provide to us will be stored on a secure computer server in Ukraine. The server software encrypts all information that you provide to us.
Winner stores the data up to date and no longer than it is really necessary. Winner stores data with the appropriate level of protection to prevent unauthorized access of other people.
Protecting your email address
Your email address is used only for the purpose of answering you, until you agree to process your personal data in accordance with this Policy.
Data protection for PIXEL TAGS
Winner can use “pixel tags”, which are small graphic files that allow us to track the use of our websites.
A pixel tag can collect information such as IP (Internet Protocol) address of the computer that downloaded the page where the pixel tag appears; URL (Uniform Resource Locator) of the page where the pixel tag appears; the period of time over which the page containing the pixel tag was viewed; the type of browser with which the pixel tag was selected; and the identification number of any cookie file on the computer pre-installed by the server.
By contacting you through accessible HTML e-mail, we can use the “format selection” technology, which allows pixel tags to inform us whether you have received or opened an email.
The information listed above is not your personal information.
Granting consent for provision of personal data
By ticking “V” you:
1) certify that your personal data is being provided by you to the Manufacturer, Winner and its Official Dealers voluntarily, by which you confirm the legitimacy of its receipt; you confirm that your personal data provided is reliable, and its composition, amount, content conform to the requirements of the legislation, the above purpose of its processing and agreements reached between the parties;
2) certify that Winner has the right to cross-border transmission of your data to the Manufacturer and its affiliates, as well as to its subsidiaries and partners in accordance with the stated purpose without having to notify you about each such incident;
3) agree that Winner’s processing of your personal data is conditioned on the need for Winner to exercise its rights and obligations in accordance with the law or within the framework of an agreement concluded with you or another legal act, or within other relationships based on other grounds;
4) give your consent to Winner for the transfer of your personal data about you to third parties in accordance with the abovementioned purpose without the Company having an obligation to notify you each time of such actions, unless otherwise provided by law;
5) agree that Winner as the owner of the personal database has the right, in accordance with the requirements of the applicable law, to transfer to the personal data base administrator (s) the right to process your latest personal data included in this personal database within the specified purpose, as well as to delegate some of its authority in the field of your personal data processing to its Official Dealers;
6) confirm you that Winner and its Authorized Dealers have properly notified you of your rights, the purpose of collecting and processing of your personal data, as well as information about the location of owners, administrators and third parties whereto its personal data may be transferred for processing;
7) confirm that you are giving Winner the right to process my personal information indefinitely.
If you decide to receive information or other communications from us, you can select options by marking the category in the registration form. You can also contact us at any time. If you do not wish to receive more communications from us, write an email request to email@example.com about being removed from the mailing list.
Refusal to provide personal data
Unless you wish to consent to the processing of your personal data, unfortunately, Winner will not be able to fulfill any request that you make through this website.
Our website can also be used without the provision of personal data. However, without registering your personal data, you will not be able to book further communication from us.
More privacy and personal data protection questions
You have the right to personally find out more information that we keep on you and make corrections as needed. You also have the right to ask us not to use the information by not providing consent in the registration form.
Should you have any additional questions not disclosed in this section, or want to know what information we currently have about you, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org